On-hold/Auto Attendant/Telephone Prompts - Audio Production
ON HOLD MARKETING... WHY DO IT?
- It is often the first impression a caller gets of your company.
- You have a captive audience
- Marketing is a good thing! (You shouldn't be afraid)
It is a splendid opportunity to present products & services
(we can always use more of that!)
- It is a great image builder.
- On hold marketing is proven to process less hang-ups
- It keeps your customer's mind on YOU...not the music.
- We custom write your script, up to 10 commercials, add the professional voices, some "no-royalty-fees to-pay" music background, maybe a sound effect or two...and you put it in your system's MOH input...or for most newer systems, we can supply a digital file through email. Really, it's that simple. A powerful marketing tool...and you own it. NO CONTRACTS, no monthly fees...just a simple buy-out
It makes sense to use auto attendant services for your company's phone system. Auto Attendant saves some of your valuable resources - from staffing to time.
- Auto attendant messages answers your telephone for you "Thanks you for calling the law offices of" or "You've reached the offices of Jane Doe Advertising."
- The friendly professional voice directs your caller to the proper destination "If you know your party's extension, etc.," and can be the voice of your telephone lists and extensions as well. "For Bill Smith, please press 112."
Scripts are written by professionals who specialize in writing for on-hold, radio, TV, industrials, websites, presentations, etc.
- Writing for the spoken word is a special skill that helps make your messages flow smoothly. This facilitates attention/retention for your callers, customers and prospects. Here at Voicemarketing, it is one of our specialties. Our writers include ADDY award winners.
- Writing for websites/presentations, etc. (written word)